All Board Forms

All Board Forms

The forms you will need for completing your Professional Engineer and Land Surveyor license process are included in this list.

Awarded Public Work Projects Form

Change of Address

Fee List (effective 10/01/2011)

NV Professional Stamp Order Form

NV Stamping Laws

PDH Activity Report Form – (Professional Development Hour Report)

Wall Certificate Order Form

NRS/NAC 625 exam (Do not send with application.  The exam will be sent to you when you receive approval for PE license)